Transfer Agreement Unr

Students declared graduates/certificates may request that transfer credits be assessed by sending a “Petition for Transfer Credit Evaluation” form to Admissions and Records. Students must submit official transcripts or training materials and then stand for up to 4-6 weeks until the assessment is complete. Upon graduation, students can view their transfer credits in myWNC and write a final exam report to determine how transfer points apply to their degree or certification program. An email is sent to each student when the transfer assessment is complete. Transferology is the most specific resource available to see how credits can be transferred before applying….

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.